And because I'm short on time, here's my abbreviated list:
- Flying to see my besties for a baby shower honoring Ziggy:) He has moving like crazy all week out of excitement.
- Purchasing Zig's "going home" outfit from the hospital. I saw it online and knew he had to have it. It's the sweetest. Can't wait for you to see it.
- Did I mention it's Friday?
- Getting our AC fixed on Wednesday! We had been without since it's gotten warmer, and with an internal furnace radiating through me, it's been a long, sweaty road over the last 3 weeks.
- Patriotic sprinkle donuts on Memorial Day. The Hubs looked over while eating his and said "nothing says America quite like playing hookie from work and eating donuts." Merica!
- Having a complete stranger awkwardly making eye contact with me a few times in the store and then finally walking over and saying "this may be awkward, but you're the most adorable pregnant woman. You look gorgeous." I seriously fought back tears and the urge to kiss her on her face. Granted I was having a good hair day thanks to a visit to my hairdresser and was in one of the few outfits that is somewhat flattering, but she made my day. The kindness of a stranger can strike deeply. How can you encourage someone you don't know today?
- Consistent sunshine and warm weather. Now all I need is a tan.
- Oh, did I mention I'm going to Charleston today?
- Celebrating 2 years with the Hubs on June 1st. Where has the time gone? Looking forward to the next 50+!
Happy weekend, Y'all!!