This week's happy dances have been brought to my corner of the world thanks to:
- A-Mazing showers last week/weekend. I'm plum worn out from celebrating and have the swollen feet and mountains of precious gifts to prove it.
- Passing my glucose test the 2nd time around. Praise the Lord! That test was no fun at all thanks to chugging a sugar drink that was so strong I could almost chew it, and then sitting there for there for 3 hours, BUT I am not complaining because I PASSED! One less thing to worry about for baby Zig. I'll high five that!
- Our first family portrait compliments of the very talented, Lysie.
- A foot rub from the Hubs. My feet are not fairing well lately and the nurse prescribed nightly foot rubs. She even offered to write out a legit prescription for Timmy if he didn't believe me. If I haven't said it yet on here, my nurses and doctor are the bomb. I heart them all.
- Heading out for a family getaway this weekend. This girl cannot wait to relax! My body and spirit need some serious down time.
- This little man being ever so patient with me as I constantly entertain myself at his expense. He approves of the baby carrier, but not so much the being buried alive by his babies. He's such a good sport.
- And these two holding hands (and paws) as we all debriefed from the work day. I cannot get enough.
- The Hubs fixing our ceiling fan in the master bedroom. It's the little things.
- Completing 3 large events in a week span for work. They were awesome, but I'm so glad they're done!
- Baby kicks that other people can feel. I still love them to pieces.
- Celebrating with family for Tim's Birthday and Father's Day last weekend. It's always fun to celebrate the people you love with family that are also some of your favorite friends.
- Having the nursery 90% of the way complete. We went from 0% to 90% in one afternoon, which was exhausting but worth it. Sometimes I just want to sit in there or take a nap in there. Is that weird? I'm guessing I'll spend PLENTY of time in there once the baby arrives;)
Happy weekend, Y'all!