This June will mark three years since leaving my beloved Charleston and although the distance never seems to shorten, visiting with friends always does my soul good. When my dear friend, Heather visited it was a blast! We ate a ton, relaxed, shopped and even went sledding as her trip happened to fall during a legit blizzard. Thanks, Soles, for coming!
Disclaimer, this post is in no way designed to shame anyone (quite the contrary, actually).
This post is simply to declare that I am up'ing my Vacation in Rockford campaign. It's about to get serious up in here.
Shall anyone decide to take part on the 2015 Vacation in Rockford package, I'm throwing in the following incentives:
- Sunshine, blue skies with plenty of warm weather, and hardly any humidity (your hair is already thanking you for even considering this trip)
- Fun on the river in our 6 person raft w/ built in coolers and drink holders
- Unlimited boat rides (if we have one by the time you arrive. If not, the raft it is!)
- A complimentary RAD t-shirt of your choice (AKA Rockford Art Deli).
- Aren't their shirts not the bomb.com? I own 4 and our munchies loves his "made in Rockford" onesie. He's such a little Rockford hipster.
- Wonderful food compliments of our local eateries (no chains taking place while you're on vacay, I promise)
- A possible Cubs game if you play your cards right (AKA if they're in town)
- A guest bedroom with one of the following:
- Your own private, rooftop deck (I mean, seriously, are you looking at flights yet?!)
- Your own patio on the water
- Lots of laughter
- Lots of wine
- Lots of doing whatever we want
- Lots of hugs and kisses from Nash
- My smiling face anxiously awaiting your arrival at the airport