Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday High Fives

Short weeks are the bomb, aren't they? And the best part about this short week drawing to a close? I have another one coming next week. Winner, winner!

This week I'm thankful for:

  • A rapidly growing baby who now can kick both of my sides at one time. The other morning I awoke to either a foot or hand trying to knead it's way out. I LOVE this process. If you catch me smiling or giggling for no reason it's because Ziggy is using me as his personal jungle gym and I love it.
  • My first 1/2 day Friday beginning today! From this week until the 1st week of August, I'll be out of the office and jump starting my weekend by 1pm every Friday.
  • New York style cheesecake from Valli. If you haven't tried, do it now.
  • An awesome breeze and sunshine spilling into my office this week. Fresh air just makes the day go by a little faster.
  • The Hubs' sore muscles healing quickly.
  • Having my yucky glucose test behind me. When they ask you if you want Sprite or the orange drink, don't be fooled. That junk is NOT Sprite. I found that out the hard way. Let's call it what it is people, lemon-lime drink. Calling it Sprite is just mean.
  • Learning that the house we thought we had lost, thanks to an awful, evil seller, may still hold an ounce of promise for us. Time will tell, but as the great theologian Jim Carey said "So you're telling me there's a chance..."
  • Dinner tonight with family so I can hear all about my brother's honeymoon.
  • A cookout tomorrow night with friends.
  • A Memorial Day parade on Monday. I'm a sucker for parades.
  • Hopefully having some time to relax this weekend.
  • Milk. I cannot get enough.
 
Happy weekend, Y'all!
And Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: