Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday High Fives

It's Frrrriiiiddaaaayyyyy, all daaaaayyyyyy! Holla!

And because I'm short on time, here's my abbreviated list:
  • Flying to see my besties for a baby shower honoring Ziggy:) He has moving like crazy all week out of excitement.
  • Purchasing Zig's "going home" outfit from the hospital. I saw it online and knew he had to have it. It's the sweetest. Can't wait for you to see it.
  • Did I mention it's Friday?
  • Getting our AC fixed on Wednesday! We had been without since it's gotten warmer, and with an internal furnace radiating through me, it's been a long, sweaty road over the last 3 weeks.
  • Patriotic sprinkle donuts on Memorial Day. The Hubs looked over while eating his and said "nothing says America quite like playing hookie from work and eating donuts." Merica!
  • Having a complete stranger awkwardly making eye contact with me a few times in the store and then finally walking over and saying "this may be awkward, but you're the most adorable pregnant woman. You look gorgeous." I seriously fought back tears and the urge to kiss her on her face. Granted I was having a good hair day thanks to a visit to my hairdresser and was in one of the few outfits that is somewhat flattering, but she made my day. The kindness of a stranger can strike deeply. How can you encourage someone you don't know today?
  • Consistent sunshine and warm weather. Now all I need is a tan.
  • Oh, did I mention I'm going to Charleston today?
  • Celebrating 2 years with the Hubs on June 1st. Where has the time gone? Looking forward to the next 50+! 
 
Happy weekend, Y'all!! 

No comments: