Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday



Because I cannot resist a good link up par-tay, we're joining the lovely ladies of The Larson Lingo, Mix & Match Family and Pinterest Told Me To today to discuss the following (although I'm picking and choosing which ones I'm sharing, because what I'm wearing today is about as exciting as watching paint dry):

 
What We're Eating This Week
I don't know if it's the warmer weather or if things are just picking up this time of year, but we seem to be slammed this week which means fairly quick and simple meals in our casa. Thanks to Trader Joe's, we dined on some pretty tasty Mushroom Ravioli with Truffle Sauce. Thanks, TJ!
 
 
 
What I'm Reminiscing About...
This week marked the start to an end of an era for me by officially listing my townhome in Charleston, SC. Even though I've been gone for almost three years, it still bought me much peace to know that I still owned a home in my beloved state. This was my first home purchase and I watched it being built from a grass lot to the home where I spent some of my best years. I hope the next person loves it as much as I did and still do.
 
 
What I'm Loving...
This warm weather! Now I just need some sun.
 
What We've Been Up To...
Two words, people, house projects. Will they ever end? When you own three homes and two of them are for sale, there is always something to be fix, paint, clean, coordinate, etc...
I'm mentally exhausted.
 
What I'm Dreading...
Speaking at an event on Friday evening (public speaking is not my jam) and going a few more months on our home in IL being unoccupied without any offers.
 
What I'm Working On...
Coordinating five large events within a three month span for the college.
Good Lord, there's a lot of moving parts.
 
What I'm Excited About...
Anything involving the hope of a vacation this summer!!
 
 
 
What I'm Watching...
My current go-to's are: Dancing With the Stars, Married At First Sight, 8 Minutes,
Grey's Anatomy (RIP McDreamy), and Secrets and Lies (sooo dang good!)
 
What I'm Listening to...
I'm a Pandora junkie from 8am-5pm. My fave stations right now are Straight No Chaser, Hillsong, Sleeping At Last, and Jason Mraz.
 
I wish I had more exciting things to report, but I've declared this month National Run Around Like a Chicken With Its Head Cut Off Awareness Month. In other words, if it's fun, creative or relaxing, ain't nobody got time for that!
 
And that's what's up, y'all.
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments: