Seriously though, I feel like just two short months ago I was 9 months pregnant and the size of a small house, with "cocktail wieners" as toes (thanks to my brother for pointing that beauty out), and a wicked case of pink eye and BAM, I now have an eight month old.
We've survived sleepless nights, RSV, a hospital stay at 3 months old, and now the cutting of two teeth. And through it all, our boy has been the happiest little champ. I don't know what we did to deserve such a phenomenal child, but I'll take it and thank the Lord for it!
- Sweet potatoes
- Celery stalks for teething
- Anything that plays music
- Mickey Mouse Club is our jam!
- Talking jibberish with an occasional "da-da" and now "ma-ma"
- His tiny basketball, aka his peepee teepee that he thinks is the best toy in the world
- Swinging with mom and dad
- Watching his puppy, Piggy
- Jumping in his bouncer
- Pulling momma's hair (which is on my dislike list)
- Bath time and splashing
- Stuffy noses
- Nose Freida aka the snot sucker that is the bomb.com
- Going to sleep and missing out (at least for a few minutes til he passes out)
- Green beans