Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday High Fives

This past Sunday night I jokingly told a few friends at our bible study that I wanted to catch a minor cold so I could get a little R&R this week. Well, let me tell you that Jesus himself must've heard me and thought "my sweet Britt, be careful what you pray for" because WHAM. Sick I became.

The irony of this whole plaque is that there is no such thing as R&R when your nose is running, your eyes are running, your throat is so scratchy you want to claw it out and your whole body hurts. Proof that the Lord has a sense of humor and that he still answers prayers.

So this week's high fives are brought to you by:

Bolthouse Farms C-Boost Juice- This stuff is so tasty and helped pump some vitamin C into my system.



The sweet relief of Nyquil. Without it I tossed and turned and would end up sitting on my couch watching crap TV at 2am due to being too uncomfortable to sleep. Is there anything better than the warmth of Nyquil hitting your system when all else fails you?



My fave Power Kale Ceasar Salad from Panera. If you haven't had it, you're missing out. Those thin, cheese croutons are legit and who the heck wants to cook when you're sick?



Project Runway Junior marathon to pass the few hours I was awake until the Nyquil would deliver me from evil.



This guy who has pulled extra weight since Wednesday, Thank you, Hubs!!



Here's to hoping the weekend involves way less Kleenex and sneezing!

Happy Friday, Y'all!

No comments: