Three cheers for:
- These melt in your mouth, not in your hand little gems that I am currently popping like Pez.
- Open windows in my car and especially my office. Hearing the wind and cars whirling by just makes you feel a bit more free.
- This audio book. It is sooooo good. I'm doing the whole sitting in my car in the driveway thing. Anyone have an errands I can run for you? I'm all about more car time right now.
- March Madness. I'm never any good at it, but I love filing out my bracket every year. My selection process is super scientific:
- Schools I have cheered at in college
- Schools where I would've liked to have cheered
- Uniform colors that look better on cheerleading uniforms
- My Final Four picks: Kentucky, Wisconsin, Duke, UVA
- Partaking in a little corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. Oh, and my 2nd and final Shamrock Shake of 2015. Sigh.
- PS...We actually ate roast beef and proclaimed it to be corned beef. Don't tell Irish peeps that I faked it, but what two people can finish off a 4lb corned beef by their lonesome? Yuck.
- The beauty and awkwardness of Dancing With The Stars return.
- I'm a huge supporter of Noah Galloway! I stumbled across his story about a year ago thanks to his connection with a local pre-teen here who is an amputee with aspirations of being Olympian. Noah has been so supportive of this kid, which in turn, made me a huge supporter of Noah. He's a class act, I promise.
- Soapbox tangent- I was really disappointed in the judge's scores for Michael Sam. I thought he nailed it. What do those judges know anyway?
- Dinner plans with friends tomorrow night. Yippie.
- Taking a walk with this cutie booty. He is the bee's knees and I shall walk with him anywhere.
- Waking up to the sun shining and a calm river view. I love when the water is so still and glassy in the morning. It's like having a constant reminder to stop and be still every morning before the chaos begins.
Happy first day of spring AND happiest of weekends, Y'all!