Friday, January 2, 2015

Merry Belated!

Christmas has come and gone for another year, and just like most years I'm left to mourn my most favorite time of the year. The lights, the merriment, the cheesy movies, the food, the family, and most importantly, the reason behind the season-Jesus. It's all so good and so right that I struggle with the feelings of when it's all over. My goal in 2015...to carry some of that magic, cheer and hope into the 364 days that surround Christmas.

I hope you had a very merry Christmas surrounded by family, friends and our Lord. I know we did! Our little Christmas colds couldn't keep us down on the day, but we've been slowed to a screeching halt since. My cold is officially approaching the 2 week mark and our Munchie has fallen victim as well. Nothing is more sad to watch than your baby struggle with a cough, runny nose, watery eyes and discomfort. It's breaking my heart!

Until we can get well, I may continue to be a little quiet on here for a few more days, but I wish you an amazing start to your 2015. Let's all try to carry a little Christmas in our hearts all year round. This world could use a bit more magic and hope!

From our sickly home to yours, Happy 2015!

No comments: