Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Girl, a Glove, and a Harsh Winter

Have you ever found yourself driving down the road where you can't really pull over, and you're suddenly struck by a MAJOR case of nausea and you contemplate getting sick in your glove because the only other option is your purse, and, well, that can't happen? Yeah, me neither. I was just asking for a friend.

So, that sort of sums up the first half of my day. Let's hope the 2nd half doesn't involve any gloves or handbags as emergency barf bags. I don't think that's too much to ask really.

On the bright side, it's another -20 wind chill sort of day in good ole Illinois. One would think I'd have gotten used to this by now. I can say with utter confidence that I have not. And if that day comes, just end it all for me, please. I NEVER want to get used to these ungodly temps. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to live in them, but I certainly don't want to have them be so common that I'm un-phased.

And that, my friends, is all the creativity that I have in this nauseated, frozen brain of mine. Sorry. Hope your day is better than mine:)

Done and done.

No comments: