Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday High Fives

We made it, all! By the skin of ours teeth, we made it to yet another weekend together without freezing to death. That's gotta be worth celebrating in itself!

Without further ado, high fives all around for:
  • Warm, puffer coats and cousin Eddie hats.
  • Christmas movies 24/7 on Hallmark and Lifetime (this also happens to be a very low five for Tim. Apparently I married the Grinch because I'm pretty sure the Hubs rolls his eyes approximately 47 times with each movie I force ask him to watch with me.)
  • Candace Cameron making a comeback. If you don't already follow her on Facebook, she's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

  • Celebrating my Grandma's Bday tonight. Keep 'em coming, Grandma!
  • Having our opening weekend under our belt at the shop. I thought that weekend might just kill me. But, alas, I survived and made a little extra Christmas moola.


  • Already having 9 weddings on the books for 2014 and we haven't even hit the January bridal expo yet.
  • Cheddar fries from Beef-A-Roo. What? I ate them with a garden salad, so it's all good. When the fries reached my belly (and thighs) they could say "hey, we're with the spinach and tomatoes, therefore WE are fat free." That's how it works, right? It does in my world.

  • Going to see Catching Fire! Anyone else out there just love the movie theater? If it didn't cost me roughly $37.95 to go, I'd go all the time.
  • Sledding down the driveway with Piggy this week. That lil poo loves to sled. He must get it from his momma.
  • Lastly, high fives to getting to clean your kitchen floor on your hands and knees at 7:20am when you shatter your make-up. I seriously walked out of the bathroom for 30 seconds to see the image my dear friend, Matt Lauer, was referring to on the Today Show and BAM! It was everywhere:( It even managed to travel up the garbage can (yep, I said UP and somehow under the closed lid). Oh, and the walls. Don't forget the walls. Ugh. Happy Friday to me and my now slightly "ivory beige" floors!

And in the other direction...same deal. Lovely.

Happy Friday, Y'all!

No comments: