Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cheerios Gut Punch



Has anyone seen the new Cheerios commercial? You know, the one with the mother and son causally eating Cheerios in the PJs at the breakfast table?

Ugh. That's really all I have to say about it. I could end this post right there and let you watch it yourself, but y'all know I'm way more wordy than that.

Give this commercial a gander. Warning-if you're hormonal for any reason or having a bad day, don't watch it. You may open the flood gates.

Without proper warning, the Hubs and I saw it yesterday. I got quiet. The Hubs whined "Ah, come on, Cheerios!" 

Seriously, friends, they're going straight for the jugular on this one and it worked. However, I can't tell if it should be an ad for Cheerios or Kleenex. You be the judge when you see it.

 *I can't find it online so just keep your eyes and ears peeled!

No comments: