Thursday, October 9, 2008

Me, working out??? What next, World peace?

That's right folks, Brittany Meyers has offically started working out again! After taking a "work-out" hiatus for the last 7 years, I've finally turned over a new leaf. The craziest part is that I actually love it! My body actually craves more of it and this week, having a stomach bug and not being able to go to the gym after work has felt pretty lame:(

I'm trying to recruit a local trainer to host a "boot camp" session once a week for Citadel employees on campus during our lunch hour. If you have any connections, shoot me a comment.

If a bootcamp happens plus my weekly sessions, there will be no excuse to not have a "Gun show" during '09's beach season.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley!