Monday, December 2, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Seeing as how I tend to go radio silent over long weekends and holidays, I missed almost missed my chance to share just a few things of which I am thankful for this holiday season...


Family. Always family. Where else can you find such loving, complicated, sometimes frustrating, hopefully forgiving, generous, welcoming, slightly crazy, maniac "spoons" playin', but always mine, people? I just love them. Both the ones I was born into and the ones that I inherited about a year and a half ago.

Hubs. My best friend, my partner in this crazy ride they call marriage and the one who accepts my silly ways and hopefully finds them somewhat endearing. So thankful that we get to chase some of our dreams together. "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."

Wrigley (Piggy, Pig, Stinkyweed, Cute Boy). I tell you every single day already, but you're also my best friend. Please live forever and ever.

Coffee. Nuff said.

Yellow cake with butter cream frosting. Always butter cream.

My humidifier.

Holiday season.

Leggings and fleece lined tights.

Uggs.

Christmas music finally being socially acceptable to listen to again. I've missed you for the last 11 months.

Parenthood and Nashville.

My Jeep. I love that dang car.

Being involved in my community.

"Royals" by Lorde. I just can't help but love that song. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Snuggly blankets. The way to my heart is through fountain cokes, yellow cake, fresh flowers and plush blankets.

Sweet, sweet friends.

Pandora radio at work. All day long.

Straight No Chaser tickets for Dec. 17th.

Knowing that I get 10 days off in a few weeks.

You, my loyal readers. Thank you.



No comments: