Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday High Fives

Here, Here for some high five-able moments/things brought to you by yet another chilly week in the Midwest...
  • Fleece lined tights. Where have you been all my life??? You are like walking around in jammies while looking fancy. I heart you and your plushness.
  • Piggy visiting the groomers. He smells so fantastic and is so soft that I have to fight the urge about 5 times a day to just sit there and rub my face on him. My love for him knows no bounds, but even I must draw the line at repeated face rubbing as a fur-mom.
  • A weekend in my happy place for my BFF's wedding. It was THE most gorgeous day. And she was THE most gorgeous bride.
  • Getting to spend some quality time catching up with two other BFF's on the above mentioned weekend. As I told one of them already "you're good for my soul." Some people just are and I'm so lucky to have them and to have the time to really talk for an extended period of time. The Lord has blessed me abundantly with those sweet girls.
  • Working out again. Yep, you read that correctly. I worked out twice this week. Boom.
  • Knowing that Thanksgiving is less than a week away. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite holiday. When else does everyone stop and give thanks? And let's face it, the food is incredible which makes it all the more wonderful.
  • Locking in some travel plans for the Hubs Ironman Texas triathlon in May. He's only just begun, but I'm already a proud wife.
  • This super short video clip that had me crying. If you aren't familiar with the song "Royals" than this clip will mean nothing to you. But if you love the song as much as I do, this 8 seconds will make your day. From the mouth of babes.
  • Being a part of Transform Rockford and seeing that over 1,400 citizens came out to learn more about the movement and how to get involved. It's time to take back our city. There's never been a more critical time. "I am Transform Rockford." Are you?
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend, Y'all!

No comments: