Friday, August 2, 2013

My Life in Photos

Well, we made it through the night without a gunman, cannon or garage door. Phew!

Since it's Friday and all of my brainpower apparently checked out on Thursday, I bring you, my life through photos. Here's a little of what we've been up to over the last month or two.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

 
Rollin' through the hood with a poodle on his lap. That's my man. Hands off!


 
 
One of our vintage items greeting wedding guests as the enter the ceremony dockside. Such a cool venue!



The things we do in the name of weddings! Just riding down the road trying to hold the Jeep door closed. In a dress. 

 
 
Sometimes you just want to forgo the actual bible study and play board games. If you ever play Quelf, be prepared to be forced to wear napkins in your shirt, sing with your belly button, and build adults forts and sit in them alone for 10 minutes.

 
 
 
My little camera diva. Work it, Piggy, act playful with the camera. This little man has my heart. Please excuse the ironing board in the background. Playing with Piggy was way more fun.

 
Yep, in our casa, you never know where you might find a gnome. In this case, he was waiting for me under the covers. #Payback



 
Quality time with my hostie. Love that girl!
 

 
 
One of our beautiful rental weddings. The couple was gorgeous and their venue made me crave a visit to a SC plantation. I didn't want to leave. #weddingcrasher
Photo credit- Courtney Rose Photography
 



 




 
And they lived happily ever after.

No comments: