Friday, May 17, 2013

Thug Life

What you know about thug life, son?

That's what kept rolling through my head as I passed a "muscle tee", as the hipsters would call them, this week while shopping in Vegas. I'm not sure why in the world I was intrigued by this Thug Life tee, but it had me "oh, hello there, shirt that I should never own".

So, I did what anyone does while vacationing in Vegas, I threw some money at it. Yep, I'm now the proud owner of a Thug Life muscle tee and I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. It just screams "what you know about thug life, petite little girl in pearls?" Where shall I sport this tee without getting odd looks, no clue? But I look forward to sporting it often with said pearls. #JuxtapositionMuch

And just to reiterate just how much I know about so called Thug Life, after I purchased my shirt, I had a few moments of buyer's panic remorse when I began questioning the font on my purchase.
Look closely, can you see both the T and the C on the first letter? #Thugpanic #whatischuglife?


And, duh, don't all true thugs receive pictures of their toy poodles via text?

1 comment:

Tim Freiberg said...

My response was suppose to be like, DUH, I know all about the thug life, look at me walking our toy poodle!!! It doesn't get much more gangsta than that.