Thursday, March 14, 2013

Things My Husband Says

I have no clue if anyone else will find these even slightly humorous, but they make me smile and giggle, and well, this is my blog, so I'm posting them anyway;)

Everyday, thanks to both of our offices being less than a mile from our home, the hubs and I meet there to eat lunch together and watch Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. It's kind of our thing. Well, this week while watching a cutie pie contestant who happened to have Turrets Syndrome, our lunch conversation went something like this:
Me: "Turrets has always fascinated and scared me at the same time."
Hubs: "Why so?"
Me: "I just can't imagine being a passenger in your own body. You have no control over what you say or what your body does and when you get nervous it makes the symptoms worse, which in turn has to make them even more nervous.Sigh."
Hubs, in total seriousness: "Well, I can't control the amount of awesomeness that comes out of my body and THAT scares me too sometimes."
Oh, hubs, sometimes all I can do is shake my head.

And because I love a good text screen shot...

When I asked my hubs to help me brainstorm a random question that our newspaper asked me to answer when I first moved back:


He apparently knows me very well.


And when I saw an old high school friend, again, shortly after I moved back:


If you haven't visited Rockford Mugshots online, you should. It's fascinating.
I could spend hours on that site. Is that weird?
#goalinlife=neverappearonrockfordmugshots
#ialwaysknowsomeoneonrockfordmugshots

No comments: