Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valetine's to the Loves of My Life...



To my hubby who has known me for over a decade and has yet to run away while holding scissors. Thank you for loving me through think and thin, ups and downs, happiness and frustration, house floods and snow storms, the occasional acne and bad hair days (okay, not so "occasional" on the hair), and everything else that life sends our way. I love you deeply and am glad that you're mine.


To my parents and brother who pretty much have to love me, but never make it look like a job or obligation. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have you all. You've shaped me into the person I am today (on my good days, of course;) and you make me so very proud to be a Meyers. I love you for being some of the best examples in my life, while also being some of the funniest yahoos in it as well.


To my sweet, little Piggy who wakes me up multiple times every night now. I love more than there are words to explain it. You're my child and my full bodied tall wagger after a long day. Thank you for mama's sweet flowers and chocolates:) I can't believe you drove all the way to the Lil Chocolatier just for little ole me. You and your daddy are my best friends.

To my girlfriends who are way prettier than a collective group of women should be. I love you for being you, and for allowing me to do life with you, even when we're 1,000 miles away or just right down the street in Rockford. I cannot wait to celebrate new marriages, new babies, and new memories with you. I hope you're mine always.

To fountain cokes, funyons, yellow cake with butter cream frosting, McGriddles, Downton Abbey, and Pandora radio while I'm working- I heart you. For like ever.

Happy Valentine's Day! If you haven't hugged someone yet today, get on it. You never know who might be dying to hear that they're thought about this day.

No comments: