There are certain things and times when I am brought to a screeching halt by either beauty or sheer amazement, and since I am in a list making mood lately I felt like sharing them today:
- Lightning Bugs. Seriously?! They are so pretty and show you that sometimes God had "oh yeah, and you thought that was cool? Watch this..." moments. Love em!
- Cotton Candy Sunsets. How can you not look at those pale pink, purple and orange swirls and not believe that someone so creative and loving made them and us?
- Mountains. He didn't have to make the peaks and the valleys but He did and they are breathtaking.
- The Ocean. How can something so powerful, raging, and larger and farther than the eye can see be so calming and soothing at the same time.
- Laughing til it hurts and you can't breathe. Nothing has ever felt better.
- Ultrasounds and seeing someone's face for the very first time.
- McGriddles. Straight from the Lord himself.