Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday High Fives

We made it! And these are a few things that helped get me there:
  • My crockpot. There's just something wonderful about coming home to a meal that's sittin' and a waitin' for you.
  • Cheesy, made for TV Christmas movies. Extra points if Candace Cameron Bure is part of the cast.
  • No snow this week!
  • Baby giggles. Our munchie apparently finds my random noises funny so I proceeded to make them for roughly 30 minutes. They should seriously have 2 minute breaks on the radio that are nothing but baby laughs. It's like medicine for the soul.
  • Being told you "look so pretty, like a pretty present in your outfit". Why, thank you!
  • Oberweis Egg Nog. Festively delicious.
  • Our neighbors dropping off a welcome gift of sweet treats from Crate & Barrel and Satin Hands from Mary Kay. If you see me this time of year, you know that my hands suffer greatly from the weather. This gift was relief to my crypt keeper hands.
Sadly, that's about all I've got. It hasn't been the best of weeks, but there is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

Happy Friday, Y'all!

No comments: