Over the last three months we've gone from waking up to feed three times a night to one which seems like a sweet, sweet reward for those nights when I'd close my eyes only to hear him whimpering 20 minutes later for round two.
And because I'm a proud and doting momma, and because this is my blog and I'll share if I want to, I bring you "Nash's Three Month Review":
- Having his diaper changed
- When momma plays a little game we call "You got stinky feet! P-U!" I know, we're creative geniuses over here.
- Eating and growing those chubby cheeks
- Having grandma time three days a week
- Bath time
- Favorite songs:
- Five Little Monkeys
- "Free" by Zach Brown
- "A Thousand Years" Christina Perri
- I play and sing this song for Nash once a day, usually around bed time, and it's become our little song over the last few months. I can't help but think that maybe some day, MANY, MANY years down the road, just maybe this is the song we'll dance to at his wedding. Be still my heart.
- Spitting up (although he doesn't seem to mind this at all. It hurts me way more than it hurts him)
- His winter coat when he's in his car seat
- Being burped