Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy Three Months, Nash

Our little munchie munch is three months old this week! This both shocks me and seems about right all at the same time. Some of the last 90+ days drug on and on and on, while others flew by with a blink of an eye.

Over the last three months we've gone from waking up to feed three times a night to one which seems like a sweet, sweet reward for those nights when I'd close my eyes only to hear him whimpering 20 minutes later for round two.

And because I'm a proud and doting momma, and because this is my blog and I'll share if I want to, I bring you "Nash's Three Month Review":

Likes:
  • Smiling!
  • Having his diaper changed
  • When momma plays a little game we call "You got stinky feet! P-U!" I know, we're creative geniuses over here.
  • Eating and growing those chubby cheeks
  • Having grandma time three days a week
  • Bath time
  • Favorite songs:
    • Five Little Monkeys
    •  "Free" by Zach Brown
    • "A Thousand Years" Christina Perri
      • I play and sing this song for Nash once a day, usually around bed time, and it's become our little song over the last few months. I can't help but think that maybe some day, MANY, MANY years down the road, just maybe this is the song we'll dance to at his wedding. Be still my heart.

Dislikes:
  • Spitting up (although he doesn't seem to mind this at all. It hurts me way more than it hurts him)
  • His winter coat when he's in his car seat
  • Being burped
And here's a glimpse of our growing boy over the last three months:


No comments: