Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Deep Thoughts About Packing

Just kidding. All I have to say on that topic is that I despise packing. I've yet to master the art of packing light, regardless of how much travel I've completed in the last 34 years. I pretty much pack everything I own and yet, when I arrive, I will hate every single option that I've packed. Just ask my husband.

No amount of planning, list making, brainstorming, studying the weather, etc...will prepare and enable me to pack accurately and lightly.

For lack of a better word, I suck at packing. And there you have it.

So, who wants to pack for me????

And because this post was random and lackluster at best, I leave you with this 7 minute break of hilarity. Enjoy, friends.



And if you have any packing words of wisdom you'd like to share with me, I'm all ears!

No comments: