Who doesn't love an excuse to celebrate our great country? Who isn't already planning what patriotic ensemble they're going to sport tomorrow? I simply love the Fourth! I love all things US of A, so much so, I can almost smell the apple pie already. Can you?
Tomorrow as we wave our sparklers, catch loads of tootsie rolls from parade participants and light over priced fireworks, lets all take a minute and reflect on what makes this holiday so important, and what makes our country so glorious!
Three cheers for:
- The land of the FREE because of the BRAVE.
- Our colors don't run. Actually we even take it a step further and hunt you down if need be. Try us.
- Baseball, hot boiled peanuts and cold drinks.
- Apple pie.
- Freedom, sweet freedom. Just thought freedom needed to be stated twice.
- A country where jorts, mullets and the man earring are still going strong, against all odds, nearly 30 years later. Boom. What you know about mullets, China?
- Parades, aka anyone in town with a tractor, a sharpie, and a bag of cheap candy welcome.
- Any excuse to stand as our beautiful flag and veterans pass your parade seat.
- Lee Greenwood's Proud To Be An American. Come on, you know you love it. You're smiling and singing it in your head now, aren't you?! And I'll gladly stand UP next to you...