Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wisconsin State Fair 2012

I thought I'd share a quick photo tutorial of my first trip to the Wisconsin State Fair, or any state fair for that matter.

I think a recent t-shirt that I saw online sumps up the day quite nicely..."I went to the State Fair and all I got was Type-II Diabetes." Sad, yet still delicious!

Only 363 days until we can return!!


Who knew you could drink at the fair?! Spotted Cow beer; deliciousness only sold in Wisconsin.


Sky cabs as far as the eye could see.



We know our cheese in the Midwest and I still can't get enough of the Wisconsin dairy just across the border!



Cheesecake on a stick, why, that just sounds lovely!



And for a slightly healtier option, Max opted for the frozen banana on a stick.



Uncle Timmy and Max cruise down the jumbo slide. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.



However, the jumbo slide is not for everyone. No worries, large quantities of yummy popcorn dry tears quickly.


Caution, swings appear closer to the ground than you think. These delightfully deceiving swings had me sucking wind for 3 minutes straight. I prefer to see the entire state of Wisconsin via map. Not via swings with only a tiny little safety bar at my waist.



The Bow Wow Stage Coach store my heart. 



And last but certainly not least, MILK. Flavored, Wisconsin milk for only a $0.25 a glass. Ice cold and delicious. We certainly don't have that in SC! We better try them all, husband.

No comments: