Monday, February 18, 2013

I Wanna Be in the Show!

I have nothing fancy to say today. Nothing of great humor, sarcasm, or wit to share with you. But what I do have, my friends, is a little ditty to get your remaining Monday hours kicked into high gear. Thanks to my motivators a la LoverBoy circa 1981.

Shut your office door, unless of course you want a massive dance party to erupt, turn up that speaker volume and let's work it for the weekend together!

I don't know why I love this song so much, but I always have. When he so confidently asks "you wanna be in the show? C'mon baby let's gooooooooo!" I get so pumped! I don't know what the show entails, but I want to be a part of it. Count me in! I'm so joining this show. Every. Single. Time. Even on a dreary Monday.

So give it a listen with a little volume. You know you want to.

C'mon baby let's gooooooooooo!

No comments: