Monday, July 21, 2008

Likes and Dislikes...7-21-08

When I was in high school and college and bored in class, journaling, etc...I loved to make two lists; one with my current likes and the other my current dislikes. This might sound odd and equally as boring compared to Biology 101, however the fun part was always flipping back through the lists over time to see just how much my likes had changed. As of July 21st, 2008, I:

Like:
Koozies (I never leave home without one)
Fountain cokes
Secondhand Serenade's "Vulnerable"
Black and White cookies from the bakery at Publix (one of these cookies can make my day)
Spending the 4th of July at home with family
Boating to Morris Island with "Your Mom's Team"
Facebook (finally figuring out how to use it)
Tsunami's Sushi
Having my best friends from college visiting all summer
Couch time while laughing and telling old stories
Playlist Concerts
Sundresses and flops

Dislikes:
Work luncheons that stress me out
morning traffic
humidity
The smell of Starbucks coffee in the office
Kickball in the rain
Losing at kickball
Not being able to go to San Diego/LA
The fact that the Bachelorette is over for another season
Red ants taking over my yard
Slugs ruining my tomato plants in the backyard

No comments: